- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Cantayo Spa & Resort
At a Glance
- two pools
- often empty
Hotel Cantayo Spa & Resort Review
At this sprawling hacienda-style resort a 10 minutes' drive from the center of Nasca, the Italian owners have created an ecelctic look that adds elements of the Far East to a peaceful farmhouse setting. The size of the rooms vary greatly, so ask to take a look at a few before settling in, though all feature similar amenities like pillow menus and mini fridges. The hotel offers a nice range of spa services, which extend beyond the usual massages to yoga, meditation, and Watsu treatments. If you call ahead you can usually score much cheaper rates.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Peru - August 24 to Sept 15
As always, I am so grateful for the reports, advice, and wealth of knowledge available
on this forum when I start my trip planning. Read more
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
We received terrible service from Peru Best Tours perubesttours .com
Myself and 3 friends just finished our Peru itinerary with this travel agency.
So what went wrong?
This might be quite a unique story. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more