- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Paracas Libertador
At a Glance
- Beachfront location
- sea views
- one of Peru's most luxurious hotels
- Wind can pick up at times near the pool
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Paracas Libertador Review
The best of the new resorts to have opened in Paracas in recent years, the ultra-chic Libertador, now part of Starwood's swanky Luxury Collection, was created from the rubble of the once famous Hotel Paracas, destroyed in the 2007 earthquake. World-renowned designer Bernardo Fort-Brescia used more than $2 million USD in bamboo in the two trendy restaurants and lounge, and the world-class spa ups the resort's coolness factor significantly. The two sparkling pools are lined with daybeds and the hotel has its own pier for trips to the Islas Ballestas, as well as a private jet that does flyover trips of the Nazca Lines. The spacious rooms are done in earthy tones and add every modern amenity imaginable. All feature a private terrace.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I'm aware many people have had problems trying to buy tickets to Machu Picchu on the government web site http://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/ including me.
Starting last weekend I made several attempts. At firs Read more