- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Posada del Sol
At a Glance
- central location near the Plaza de Armas
- comfortable beds
- noisy street frontage
- standard rooms only have internal windows
Posada del Sol Review
Surly staff and a noisy street frontage take the shine off this small hotel in central Ica, yet given the dearth of decent lodgings it remains one of the best options in town. The rooms are clean but characterless, and some only have internal windows. The corner suites are far nicer with lots of natural light and space but are only for heavy sleepers on account of the horn-happy drivers on the road below.
- Address: Esquina Loreto y Salvaverry 193, Ica
- Phone: 056/238–446
- Location: Ica
- 50 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Peru - August 24 to Sept 15
As always, I am so grateful for the reports, advice, and wealth of knowledge available
on this forum when I start my trip planning. Read more
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
We received terrible service from Peru Best Tours perubesttours .com
Myself and 3 friends just finished our Peru itinerary with this travel agency.
So what went wrong?
This might be quite a unique story. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more