- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Posada del Sol
At a Glance
- central location near the Plaza de Armas
- comfortable beds
- noisy street frontage
- standard rooms only have internal windows
Check Rates from our Partners
Posada del Sol Review
Surly staff and a noisy street frontage take the shine off this small hotel in central Ica, yet given the dearth of decent lodgings it remains one of the best options in town. The rooms are clean but characterless, and some only have internal windows. The corner suites are far nicer with lots of natural light and space but are only for heavy sleepers on account of the horn-happy drivers on the road below.
- Address: Esquina Loreto y Salvaverry 193, Ica
- Phone: 056/238–446
- Location: Ica
- 50 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I have a knee that was injured years ago and replaced, but I still have trouble on ups and downs. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more