- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Pasteleria Anita Review
High ceilings lend an openness to this popular café and bakery on the Plaza de Armas, which makes it perfect for people-watching. Everything from cappuccino to shrimp cocktail is available, and although it's not the cheapest venue in town, the range of delicious pastries and locally famous tejas (manjar blanco or chocolate-coated pecans) make it a top pick for sweet tooths.
- Address: Jr. Libertad 133, Plaza de Armas Ica
- Phone: 056/218–582
- Location: Ica
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more