- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- peaceful atmosphere
- lovely garden
- friendly staff
- great pool
- restaurant only serves breakfast
- furnishings are a little old-fashioned
Check Rates from our Partners
Hosteria Suiza Review
It may not be the most jumping joint in town, but this guesthouse is a good spot for enjoying the beauty of the desert landscape and lush oasis without having to deal with the constant party that exists in some other hotels. The gorgeous manicured garden with pool and outdoor parrilla(barbecue) looks right onto the dunes, and some rooms have balconies overlooking the oasis.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Need opinions about a very basic question: Do we need a tour/guide in Peru?
Background information: We're a couple in our mid-40s, not particularly fit, but we do OK in most situations. We are extensively Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more