- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Viña de Huber
La Viña de Huber Review
Locals recommend this restaurant on the outskirts of town as the best around, and judging from the lunchtime crowds, they can't be too far wrong. Run by three brothers who take turns in the kitchen, this friendly spot cooks up hip modern Peruvian cuisine with enticing dishes such as sole fillets rolled with bacon and served with passion fruit dipping sauce, or fish stuffed with spinach and sautéed in a pisco and pecan broth. Everything is delicious and the portions are enormous so order a few dishes to share.
- Address: Prolg. Cerro Azul, next to Parque Zonal, Pisco
- Phone: 056/536–609
- Location: Pisco
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more