- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Via La Encantada
Via La Encantada Review
This stylish eatery on restaurant row adds some class to the Nazca dining scene, which is otherwise dominated by mediocre hotel restaurants. With food that is as modern as the decor, this is the best spot in town to try Peruvian-fusion cuisine. The pollo a lo Oporto, chicken in a port wine sauce, is a stand-out, as is the cocktail list, including the tri-color Macchu Pichu pisco cocktail. Head upstairs for a spot on the balcony overlooking the street, and while there, sneak a peek through the back window and you can see the parrilla chef working over the restaurant's giant barbecue.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I have a knee that was injured years ago and replaced, but I still have trouble on ups and downs. Read more
· News & Features
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more