- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Via La Encantada
Via La Encantada Review
This stylish eatery on restaurant row adds some class to the Nazca dining scene, which is otherwise dominated by mediocre hotel restaurants. With food that is as modern as the decor, this is the best spot in town to try Peruvian-fusion cuisine. The pollo a lo Oporto, chicken in a port wine sauce, is a stand-out, as is the cocktail list, including the tri-color Macchu Pichu pisco cocktail. Head upstairs for a spot on the balcony overlooking the street, and while there, sneak a peek through the back window and you can see the parrilla chef working over the restaurant's giant barbecue.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1849 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail Hiking LatinEscapes.com
- $1709 & up -- Peru 6-Nts. w/Machu Picchu, Lima & Cusco Tours — $1,709 LatinEscapes.com
We went to Peru April 20-30 and really enjoyed our time there—the food, scenery, sights, and people all make the country an exceptional place to visit.
Peru Star Hotel- nice rooms and location, Read more
The history of our marriage is as unique as our honeymoon. Read more