- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- welcoming service
- small pool
Check Rates from our Partners
Casa Andina Review
A relative newcomer, this hotel, part of a national chain, offers the best value for the money of any of Nazca's top-end lodgings. Catering to business travelers and tourists, the smartly furnished rooms come fully equipped with safes and Wi-Fi Internet access, and a small business center has computer access and endless coffee and tea. Those interested strictly in pleasure can instead spend their time relaxing by the hotel's small pool.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more