- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- riverside location
- spectacular pool area
- river views from some rooms
- some rooms only have views to the lawn
- unimaginative room furnishings
- parking on the front lawns
Check Rates from our Partners
Villasol Hotel Review
Listen to the sounds of the Rio Cañete from your room or enjoy the river views while floating lazily in the swimming pool at this large hotel that makes the most of its spectacular riverside location. The pool area, with its terraced lawns, access to the riverbank, and two saunas, is a winner, as is the cavernous on-site restaurant. Ignore the terrible plastic floor tiles in the otherwise comfortably furnished rooms and head straight for the windows for the spectacular views over the Rio Cañete. A few extra dollars gets you a room with a private balcony and river views.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more