El Chorito Review
Spacious, light-filled, and with minimalistic white decor and polished wood, this eatery would not look out of place in a much larger and more cosmopolitan city. The emphasis is on seafood, dished up in delicious creations such as conchitas à la parmesana (baked mussels with Parmesan cheese). The dish to try is the cebiche asesino, or "killer cebiche," which packs a spicy punch.
- Address: Av. Paracas s/n, in front of Plazuela Abelarolo Quiñorez, Paracas
- Phone: 056/545–045
- Location: Paracas
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In a nutshell: Percy Salas- BEST GUIDE EVER, book him and have him purchase your tickets—don’t purchase any tickets f... Read more
Hi everyone! My husband and I have returned from a three week trip in Peru with Ayni Peru (http://www.ayni-peru.com/ ), and had an amaz... Read more