- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hostal San Isidro
At a Glance
- very welcoming hosts
- great pool
- free laundry service
- near the cemetery
- expensive dorm rooms
- high walls somewhat fortresslike
Check Rates from our Partners
Hostal San Isidro Review
A relaxing oasis away from the dust of the Pisco streets, this friendly, family-run guesthouse is a top place to drop your bags and rest your weary bones. The cozy rooms have bright Peruvian motifs and there's a sunny patio and swimming pool to hang out in. Complimentary coffee in the morning and a free laundry service ensure that you'll leave feeling and looking rejuvenated and ready for the next adventure. The hostel is near the cemetery; take a taxi if arriving at night.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more