All The Southern Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Southern Coast Hotels
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
La Haceinda Bahia Paracas
Opened in 2009, the La Hacienda may not be as flashy as the nearby . . .
Los Palomas de Lunahuaná
Set on a curve of the Rio Canete, the mostly white, very contemporary. . .
Posada del Sol
Surly staff and a noisy street frontage take the shine off this. . .
Refugio del Pirata
Friendly and terrifically located for those heading out to early-morning. . .
Operated by the same company that runs the luxury lodge-to-lodge. . .
Río Alto Hotel
Just ½ km from Lunahuana, this hacienda-style hotel has a family. . .
This more intimate rival to Las Dunas garnishes rave reviews.. . .
Listen to the sounds of the Rio Cañete from your room or enjoy. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's