- Mysteries in the Desert Marvel over the mysterious Nazca Lines, giant shapes and figures etched into the desert floor by an enigmatic ancient civilization, from the sky.
- Island Life Boats cruise around the Islas Ballestas for viewing sea lions, condors, flamingos, and millions of guano-producing seabirds in the Paracas National Reserve.
- Fun with Grapes Go wine tasting in the grape-growing valleys of Lunahuaná and Ica and sample Peru's most famous drink, pisco, in the best bodegas (traditional wineries).
- Staying Seaside Sprawling luxury coastal resorts have sprung up in Paracas. Kick back at the spa or infinity pool and enjoy these posh leisure palaces as bases for exploring area attractions.
- Sandboarding Test your nerve and skill sandboarding down the giant dunes at the oasis town of Huacachina, then nurse your injuries in the lagoon's magical healing waters.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More