Sights & Attractions in The Southern Andes and Lake Titicaca
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Southern Andes and Lake Titicaca
You can't miss the imposing twin bell towers of this 1612 cathedral...
Islas Los Uros
Known as the Floating Islands, Islas los Uros are man-made islands...
La Casa del Corregidor
Reconstructed more than five times, this 17th-century colonial...
|Houses / Mansions||Puno|
Monasterio de Santa Catalina
A city unto itself, this 5-acre complex of mud-brick, Iberian-style...
Museo Santuarios Andinos
Referred to as the Juanita Museum, this fascinating little museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Arequipa|
35 km (22 mi) east of Puno in the high-altitude sunshine, Taquile's...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail Hiking LatinEscapes.com
- $1387 & up -- Peru 6-Nts. w/Machu Picchu, Lima & Cusco Tours — $1,387 LatinEscapes.com