Sights & Attractions in The Southern Andes and Lake Titicaca
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Southern Andes and Lake Titicaca
You can't miss the imposing twin bell towers of this 1612 cathedral...
Islas Los Uros
Known as the Floating Islands, Islas los Uros are man-made islands...
La Casa del Corregidor
Reconstructed more than five times, this 17th-century colonial...
|Houses / Mansions||Puno|
Monasterio de Santa Catalina
A city unto itself, this 5-acre complex of mud-brick, Iberian-style...
Museo Santuarios Andinos
Referred to as the Juanita Museum, this fascinating little museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Arequipa|
35 km (22 miles) east of Puno in the high-altitude sunshine...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional