- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
With the same owner as Zingaro next door and Crepisimo nearby, this is Arequipa's finest parrilla. Meat is what you come here for—and they have lots of it, from thick regional cuts like Peruvian picana and Argentine asado de tira to alpaca served with a passion fruit sauce. The beautiful, narrow, arched dining room with white sillar walls makes you question whether you should be paying more for the expertly cooked meat. The wine list is quite global, though you'll find better values if you stick with Argentina and Chile.
- Address: San Francisco 313, Arequipa
- Phone: 054/215–729
- Location: Arequipa
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently went on a 12 day "Kaleidoscope" tour of Peru and highly recommend. Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I'm looking to spend 3 weeks in SA. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more