- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Chifa Shanghai Review
Among the half dozen chifas—the Peruvian name for Chinese restaurants—around the central market, Chifa Shanghai is the best. This is where the locals go and at night the place gets crowded. Though you wouldn't know it by the grungy interior, Shanghai is among a chain of chifas scattered around Peru. The menu is varied and includes chifa classics, and set menus for less than S/.10 pair wonton soup with dishes such as Aeropuerto (fried rice and noodles) or Chi Jau Kay (breaded pork).
- Address: Arbulu 169, Puno
- Phone: 051/167–171
- Location: Puno
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I've read many of the helpful posts here. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more