Chifa Shanghai Review
Among the half dozen chifas—the Peruvian name for Chinese restaurants—around the central market, Chifa Shanghai is the best. This is where the locals go and at night the place gets crowded. Though you wouldn't know it by the grungy interior, Shanghai is among a chain of chifas scattered around Peru. The menu is varied and includes chifa classics, and set menus for less than S/.10 pair wonton soup with dishes such as Aeropuerto (fried rice and noodles) or Chi Jau Kay (breaded pork).
- Address: Arbulu 169, Puno
- Phone: 051/167–171
- Location: Puno
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In a nutshell: Percy Salas- BEST GUIDE EVER, book him and have him purchase your tickets—don’t purchase any tickets f... Read more
Hi everyone! My husband and I have returned from a three week trip in Peru with Ayni Peru (http://www.ayni-peru.com/ ), and had an amaz... Read more