- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- unique experience
- you'll live like a sailor
Yavari B&B Review
The old iron ship that has long been docked in front of the Hotel Sonesta has been turned into one of Puno's most unique bed-and-breakfasts. The historic iron ship has just simple facilities: a few small bunks, a sitting room with a TV, and a basic breakfast is served. If you're a history buff with a yearning to get intimate with the Yavari, this is your chance.
- Address: Muelle de Hotel Sonesta Posadas el Inca, Puno
- Phone: 051/369–329
- Location: Puno
- 2 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Peru - August 24 to Sept 15
As always, I am so grateful for the reports, advice, and wealth of knowledge available
on this forum when I start my trip planning. Read more
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
New to the site, just researching info for my first ever trip to South America...exciting!!
I was just wondering if anybody had come across or has maybe even taken a bus with a company called Read more
· News & Features
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.... Read more