- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Chi Cha Review
Celebu-chef Gastón Acurio's stylish Peruvian bistro serves up a wide range of contemporary Peruvian fare ranging from regional specialties to national plates in what feels like a trendy extension of the Santa Catalina monastery, right across the street. Start your meal with a pisco-based cocktail that uses Peruvian fruits like tumbo or camu camu, and then make your way around the menu sampling traditional Arequipeñan dishes such as adobo or rocoto relleno, or more creative, Novo Andino plates like the chupe de camarones pizza and alpaca ossobuco.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more