- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Casa Andina Classic
At a Glance
- good location
- good breakfast
- tour-group heavy
- flat pillows
- bad ventilation
Check Rates from our Partners
Casa Andina Classic Review
The Peruvian equivalent to a Holiday Inn, the cookie-cutter rooms, nicely decorated with Andean textiles, are comfortable but basic. Bathrooms are clean, breakfast is good, and the bilingual staff is helpful. The hotel is one of the oldest in the Casa Andina chain, though apart from a few worn carpets it's still a decent property.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I've read many of the helpful posts here. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more