- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Sonesta Posadas del Inca
At a Glance
- superb views of plaza
- great value
- bilingual staff
- late check-out
- little colonial feel
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Sonesta Posadas del Inca Review
You don't get any more central than this upscale hotel with top-rate modern facilities and services and a superb location on Plaza de Armas. Ask for one of their big, cozy rooms overlooking the square to view the constant stream of activities. Hit up the Inkafe Café & Bar for a light dinner on their lengthy patio that overlooks the Plaza, followed by a dip in the rooftop pool.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more