- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hostal Santa Catalina
At a Glance
- great place to meet other travelers
- central location
- friendly staff
- old furniture and bedding
- a bit noisy
- some communal bathrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Hostal Santa Catalina Review
This bright-yellow hostel (and it's very much like a youth hostel, minus the youth part) offers shared and private quarters. The clean rooms, friendly owners, dependable hot water, and laundry facilities attract repeat customers—mostly European—year-round, so call ahead for reservations. Check out the stunning views on the roof terrace, or kick back in the central courtyard and read your guidebook while your clothes hang to dry in the sunshine.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more