- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- excellent staff
- good place to meet other travelers
- helpful travel agency
- dark interior
- older building
Check Rates from our Partners
This small hotel owned by tour operator Arcobaleno on a quiet street about a five-minute walk from Jirón Lima is an affordable and cozy place to lay your head after a day on the lake. Rooms and private baths are large, beds are new, and all rooms have individual space heaters. This hotel has been around for more than two decades, though continual upgrades have kept it among the best spots in the center of Puno. In the morning a large breakfast spread is served and at night a lengthy cocktail menu can double your fun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more