- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
In La Casa del Corregidor, this charming and poetic café is run by a union of eight cooperatives and coffee producers who grow and sell organic fair-trade coffee from Puno's eastern regions that was recently named among the world's best. Eight java varieties are available to taste, along with a collection of teas, cocktails, smoothies, and healthy café foods including salads, soups, sandwiches, along with more sweet treats like cakes and pies. A book exchange and sun-filled patio make this a great relaxation station.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently went on a 12 day "Kaleidoscope" tour of Peru and highly recommend. Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I'm looking to spend 3 weeks in SA. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more