Fory Fay Cevicheria
Fory Fay Cevicheria Review
Ask any Arequipeño to name their favorite fish joint and Fory Fay tops the list. For more than two decades they've served some of the freshest cebiche around. Personable owner Alex Aller grew up in the coastal port of Mollendo and travels there often to check on the catch. Fishing bric-a-brac and photos of New York, where Aller once lived, line the walls.
- Address: Alvarez Thomas 221, Arequipa
- Phone: 054/242–400
- Location: Arequipa
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In a nutshell: Percy Salas- BEST GUIDE EVER, book him and have him purchase your tickets—don’t purchase any tickets f... Read more
Hi everyone! My husband and I have returned from a three week trip in Peru with Ayni Peru (http://www.ayni-peru.com/ ), and had an amaz... Read more
Hi All! Like many on here I am trying to gather some more information before I head off on a 3 and a half month adventure to South Ameri... Read more