- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Coco K'intu Review
While Novo Andino cuisine is all the rage around Peru, it had yet to really hit Puno until this restaurant opened. It's not nearly as creative as restaurants in Cusco or Arequipa, but several traditional dishes make creative, sophisticated, down-right delicious entrées. The food bursts with flavor, especially the sopa incasica, a thick, creamy quinoa soup with peppers and onions, and a kick of spice. Slow-cooked alpaca entrées include the alpaca con salsa de maracuya, a tender alpaca steak cooked in a passion-fruit sauce. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Address: Jr. Lima 401, Puno
- Phone: 051/365–566
- Location: Puno
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more