Coco K'intu Review
While Novo Andino cuisine is all the rage around Peru, it had yet to really hit Puno until this restaurant opened. It's not nearly as creative as restaurants in Cusco or Arequipa, but several traditional dishes make creative, sophisticated, down-right delicious entrées. The food bursts with flavor, especially the sopa incasica, a thick, creamy quinoa soup with peppers and onions, and a kick of spice. Slow-cooked alpaca entrées include the alpaca con salsa de maracuya, a tender alpaca steak cooked in a passion-fruit sauce. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Address: Jr. Lima 401, Puno
- Phone: 051/365–566
- Location: Puno
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In a nutshell: Percy Salas- BEST GUIDE EVER, book him and have him purchase your tickets—don’t purchase any tickets f... Read more
Hi everyone! My husband and I have returned from a three week trip in Peru with Ayni Peru (http://www.ayni-peru.com/ ), and had an amaz... Read more