- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Casa del Artesano
Casa del Artesano Review
This is a good source for locally made alpaca items, including sweaters, scarves, and ponchos. Also look for Puno's signature pottery, the Torito de Pucara (Little Bull from Pucará). The pot is a receptacle used to hold a mixture of the bull's blood with chicha in a cattle-branding ceremony. If you don't find what you want here, just walk on down Calle Lima, as there are more artisans' shops along the way.
- Address: Lima 549, Puno
- Phone: No phone
- Location: Puno
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I've read many of the helpful posts here. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more