- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Casa Andina Private Collection Suasi
At a Glance
- cultural activities
- charges extra for transportation
Check Rates from our Partners
Casa Andina Private Collection Suasi Review
An ecological paradise for those who can afford it, at this exclusive hotel on Isla Suasi, on a remote end of Lake Titicaca, you can hike among wild llamas, canoe, study astronomy, learn Andean spirituality, marvel at flower-filled terraces, discuss ecosystems, or just relax with a massage. Rooms are comfortable and most have balconies. All meals are provided in the gourmet restaurant (or barbecue pit) and for an extra special treat, a private cottage comes with your own butler. It's three hours from Puno.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more