- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Casa Andina Private Collection Suasi
At a Glance
- cultural activities
- charges extra for transportation
Check Rates from our Partners
Casa Andina Private Collection Suasi Review
An ecological paradise for those who can afford it, at this exclusive hotel on Isla Suasi, on a remote end of Lake Titicaca, you can hike among wild llamas, canoe, study astronomy, learn Andean spirituality, marvel at flower-filled terraces, discuss ecosystems, or just relax with a massage. Rooms are comfortable and most have balconies. All meals are provided in the gourmet restaurant (or barbecue pit) and for an extra special treat, a private cottage comes with your own butler. It's three hours from Puno.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more