- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Zig Zag Restaurant
Zig Zag Restaurant Review
Everything at Zig Zag—from its grand iron spiral staircase to its Novo Andino cuisine, extensive wine list, and decadent desserts—is done with exquisite detail and attention. See that spiral staircase? It was built by Gustave Eiffel. Using a fusion of gourmet techniques from the Alps and Andes, the menu is a harmonious mix of fresh local foods. Try the quinoa potato gnocchi, the meat fondue, or the notable Trios, a prime cut of three meats: alpaca, ostrich, and beef, slow-cooked and served on a hot stone with three dipping sauces. Call ahead and reserve one of the romantic balcony nooks. Top it all off with a chocolate mousse.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more