A herbivore's paradise, this tasty vegetarian restaurant will delight any traveler in search of leafy greens. Inexpensive and mostly organic, it's been an Arequipa staple for nearly three decades. Specializing in soups and salads (16 different kinds), all meals fuse healthy ingredients with Peruvian flavors. You can sit outside in the courtyard among the colorful blossoms and birds, or inside, amid dazzling watercolor portraits by local artists.
- Address: Jerusalén 408, Arequipa
- Phone: 054/228–768
- Location: Arequipa
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In a nutshell: Percy Salas- BEST GUIDE EVER, book him and have him purchase your tickets—don’t purchase any tickets f... Read more
Hi everyone! My husband and I have returned from a three week trip in Peru with Ayni Peru (http://www.ayni-peru.com/ ), and had an amaz... Read more