Café Peña Anuschka
Café Peña Anuschka Review
European expats and travelers craving the sour flavorings of German cuisine frequent this busy, dinner-only restaurant. You can also drop in after supper for a fruity cocktail or coffee and a freshly baked German pastry. The café, open 7–9 pm, transforms into a peña with live music Friday and Saturday nights.
- Address: Santa Catalina 204, Arequipa
- Phone: 054/213–221
- Location: Arequipa
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In a nutshell: Percy Salas- BEST GUIDE EVER, book him and have him purchase your tickets—don’t purchase any tickets f... Read more
Hi everyone! My husband and I have returned from a three week trip in Peru with Ayni Peru (http://www.ayni-peru.com/ ), and had an amaz... Read more