The Southern Andes and Lake Titicaca Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Southern Andes and Lake Titicaca Hotel Reviews
Arequipa and Puno are overloaded with hotels. This is good for you, the traveler, considering that you reap the benefit of great service for a low price. Puno lives and breathes for tourists. While a growing number of resorts and chain hotels are set along the lakeside, most of the properties within the city are small boutique hotels with local owners pining to get in on the tourist boom in this otherwise agricultural town. As a commercial business center, Arequipa has more high-end hotels that cater to business travelers, and given its fame for being the romance city, it also has lots of small inns.
Browse The Southern Andes and Lake Titicaca Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's