All The Southern Andes and Lake Titicaca Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Southern Andes and Lake Titicaca Hotels
|A-G H-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This hotel from the national chain of the same name seems like . . .
Casa Andina Classic
The Peruvian equivalent to a Holiday Inn, the cookie-cutter rooms,. . .
Casa Andina Private Collection
Out of the two Casa Andina properties in Puno (the other is a. . .
Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa
As upscale as it gets, this is the place to go for top-of-the-line. . .
Casa Andina Private Collection Suasi
An ecological paradise for those who can afford it, at this exclusive. . .
With 11 individually designed rooms, all decked out in luxuriously. . .
The hotel's understated look, with adobe and clay walls and thatched. . .
With an air of old Europe, this Belgian-owned 19th-century republican-era. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1849 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail Hiking LatinEscapes.com
- $1709 & up -- Peru 6-Nts. w/Machu Picchu, Lima & Cusco Tours — $1,709 LatinEscapes.com