- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Travel from one geographic region to another is quite challenging and only recommended for those without time constraints. Instead, choose a region and explore accordingly: for the north coast, travel from archaeological ruins to the beach in a south-north direction; for Huaraz and the Cordillera Blanca, use the town of Huaraz as your focal point—from there discover glaciers, snow-capped peaks, and natural hot springs; for the northern highlands, fly to Cajamarca to begin discovering the gateway to the Amazon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's