Sights & Attractions in The North Coast and Northern Highlands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Cajamarca
Baños del Inca
About 6 km (4 miles) east of Cajamarca are these pleasant hot...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Cajamarca|
Catedral de Cajamarca
Originally known as the Iglesia de Españoles (because only Spanish...
Cerro Santa Apolonia
At the end of Calle 2 de Mayo are steps leading to this hilltop...
This pre-Inca site, 23 km (14 mi) southwest of Cajamarca, is...
El Conjunto de Belén
Built in the 17th century, this large complex, originally a hospital...
|Museums / Galleries||Cajamarca|
El Cuarto del Rescate
The Ransom Chamber is the only Inca building still standing in...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Cajamarca|
Iglesia de San Francisco
Built in the 17th and 18th centuries, the Church of San Francisco...
Plaza de Armas
Like most colonial cities, this is the main square and includes...
Ventanillas de Otuzco
One of the oldest cemeteries in Peru, the Ventanillas de Otuzco...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's