Sights & Attractions in The North Coast and Northern Highlands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in The North Coast and Northern Highlands
The sprawling adobe-brick capital city, whose ruins lie 5 km (3...
Chavín de Huántar
Although the ruins, which date as far back as 1500 BC, appear...
|Archaeological Sites||Chavín de Huántar|
Huaca de la Luna and Huaca del Sol
When you consider that these temples were built more than 3,000...
Lagunas de Llanganuco
Make sure your camera memory card is empty when you go to see...
|Bodies of Water||Lagunas de Llanganuco|
Museo Nacional Tumbas Reales de Sipán
The impressive Museo Nacional Tumbas Reales de Sipán, which ranks...
|Museums / Galleries||Lambayeque|
Parque Nacional Huascarán
Laguna Llanganuco is one of the gateways to the Parque Nacional...
|Parks||Lagunas de Llanganuco|
In Túcume, 35 km (21 miles) north of Chiclayo, you can see an...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional