Sights & Attractions in The North Coast and Northern Highlands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions The North Coast and Northern Highlands
|A-D E-H I-O P-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Just across the Rio Chicama lie the three huacas of El Brujo:...
|Archaeological Sites||Magdalena de Cao|
El Conjunto de Belén
Built in the 17th century, this large complex, originally a hospital...
|Museums / Galleries||Cajamarca|
El Cuarto del Rescate
The Ransom Chamber is the only Inca building still standing in...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Cajamarca|
El Santuario de Huanchaco
Although people come to Huanchaco for the beach, one of Peru's...
A popular day trip from Huaraz is a visit to the Pastoruri Glacier...
Surprisingly, Gocta, a 771 meter (2,529 feet) waterfall, believed...
|Bodies of Water||Chachapoyas|
Huaca Arco Iris
Filled with intriguing and unusual symbolic carvings, and with...
Huaca de la Luna and Huaca del Sol
When you consider that these temples were built more than 3,000...
Much like the other Chimú pyramids, the ruins' most interesting...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional