- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hosteria San Roque
At a Glance
- authentic, romantic
- nothing nearby to do in the evenings
Check Rates from our Partners
Hosteria San Roque Review
The most atmopsheric place to base yourself while exploring the Chiclayo area's archeological attractions is not in Chiclayo, but rather in this 18th century casona in Lambayeque. Just a block from the town's main plaza and the church of San Pedro, the manor house is surrounded by three stone courtyards and every effort has been made to retain the colonial era decor and architecture, though modern comforts, like their inviting pool, have found a way to fit in. Rooms feature period furniture, creaky beds, and wood-beamed ceilings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I'm aware many people have had problems trying to buy tickets to Machu Picchu on the government web site http://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/ including me.
Starting last weekend I made several attempts. At firs Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more