- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Chanita Review
Step into the Mercado Central and walk past the buckets of varying regional potatoes, past the stalls selling cuy (guinea pig), charqui (dehydrated meat), and rainbow-colored displays of quinoa and other Andean grains. In one corner of the market, during lunch only, you'll find a crowd of people lining up for cebiche frito, a locally famous fried version of cebiche where the fish is battered and topped in a spicy mayo and plated with leche de tigre and all the other usual cebiche fixings. You'll have to elbow your way to a counter seat; otherwise just take your plate and go.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more