- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Casa Andina Chachapoyas
At a Glance
- attractive setting
- newly built
- far from town
Check Rates from our Partners
Casa Andina Chachapoyas Review
Under construction at this writing with a late 2012 estimated completion date, this new hotel from reliable midrange Casa Andina chain shows just how far along the Chachapoyas area has come in the past few years. More than half of the rooms are set in a lovingly restored colonial hacienda, while the other half are in a modern building next door. The property lies along the banks of the Rio Utcubamba and is surrounded by an orchard of cherimoya trees.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more