- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Cafe 900 Review
This bi-level restaurant and bar opens at 8 am for breakfast and doesn't close until late. Decorated with old guitars and various knick-knacks and furnished with leather couches, it's one of the few options in Chiclayo with charm. Tapas and sandwiches dominate the long menu and there are twenty or so different desserts. There is also a superb cocktail list with new looks at Peruvian favorites, like the chilcano de hierba luisa (made with lemongrass, pisco, lime, bitters, and ginger ale). There's occasionally live jazz and folk music.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
Hello, plans continue for our retirement trip to S.A.
Leaving September 20 and heading back 3-4 months later.
We fly into Lima and wonder if we should stay in Lima for our week of Spanish lessons o Read more
· News & Features
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more