- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Costa del Sol Chiclayo
At a Glance
- central location
- great service
- pool and gym
- can be noisy outside
Check Rates from our Partners
Costa del Sol Chiclayo Review
This modern tower just a few blocks from Chiclayo's main plaza is part of the growing Costa del Sol chain, which is aligned with Ramada. Business travelers and tourists on a budget come for the many amenities, including a restuarant, casino, bar, pool, gym, and event facilities. The clean, modern rooms won't win any style awards, but they get the job done.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Peru - August 24 to Sept 15
As always, I am so grateful for the reports, advice, and wealth of knowledge available
on this forum when I start my trip planning. Read more
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
We received terrible service from Peru Best Tours perubesttours .com
Myself and 3 friends just finished our Peru itinerary with this travel agency.
So what went wrong?
This might be quite a unique story. Read more
· News & Features
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more