- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotelier Arte y Cocina
At a Glance
- quiet and remote yet close to town
- great restaurant
- the restaurant has sporadic hours
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotelier Arte y Cocina Review
Sandwiched between the fishing pier and the start of Las Pocitas beach, this small hotel is owned by the son of famed Peruvian TV chef Teresea Ocampo, whose recipes are used in the excellent beach-front restaurant, Donde Teresa. Owner, Javier, helpfully offers up advice on what to see and do while in Máncora. Rooms are clean, large, and amentity rich with satelite TV, a/c, and Wi-Fi. They feature various pieces of artwork from the owner's collection and have private terraces. There is also a small pool, kayaks available to use, and plenty of beach chairs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more