- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Costa del Sol Tumbes
At a Glance
- large, inviting pool area
- the best hotel in town
- Wi-Fi can be hit or miss
Check Rates from our Partners
Costa del Sol Tumbes Review
A member of the Costa del Sol chain, this hotel is in the heart of downtown and makes for a comfortable option in Tumbes, which has a dearth of nice places to stay. Though open since 1995, it has kept reasonably up to date and is rich in amenities like a casino, decent restaurant, bar, small gym, and business center. The large, tile floor rooms lack style, but they are still lightyears ahead of anwywhere else in town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more