- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Costa del Sol Tumbes
At a Glance
- large, inviting pool area
- the best hotel in town
- Wi-Fi can be hit or miss
Check Rates from our Partners
Costa del Sol Tumbes Review
A member of the Costa del Sol chain, this hotel is in the heart of downtown and makes for a comfortable option in Tumbes, which has a dearth of nice places to stay. Though open since 1995, it has kept reasonably up to date and is rich in amenities like a casino, decent restaurant, bar, small gym, and business center. The large, tile floor rooms lack style, but they are still lightyears ahead of anwywhere else in town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
Hello, plans continue for our retirement trip to S.A.
Leaving September 20 and heading back 3-4 months later.
We fly into Lima and wonder if we should stay in Lima for our week of Spanish lessons o Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more