- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Chocolate Café Review
This cute coffeehouse serves as a nice break from seafood if you find yourself spending too much time indulging in Huanchaco's cebicherias. The Dutch-and-Peruvian-owned cafe sources their coffee and other organic ingredients from local and regional producers. You can grab wraps, sandwiches, pastries, pies, and other light bites here as well.
- Address: La Rivera 752, Huanchaco
- Phone: 044/462-420
- Location: Huanchaco
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more