- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Club Colonial Review
Formerly on the Plaza de Armas, this classic Huanchaco eatery moved to the beachfront, to a sidewalk-facing patio in the hotel of the same name. Club Colonial combines recipes from the Old World with ingredients from the New World, coming up with wonderful combinations of fresh seafood, pasta, greens, meats, and more. There's everything from Basque-style sea bass to crepes covered with tropical fruit. The food hasn't changed much over the years, but the new location and sea view are a definite bonus. It's on a newly created street, so asking for directions can be tricky. It's closer to the surfers' section of the beach than the fishermen's area.
- Address: Av. La Rivera 514, Huanchaco,
- Phone: 044/461-015
- Location: Huanchaco
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1849 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail Hiking LatinEscapes.com
- $1709 & up -- Peru 6-Nts. w/Machu Picchu, Lima & Cusco Tours — $1,709 LatinEscapes.com
We went to Peru April 20-30 and really enjoyed our time there—the food, scenery, sights, and people all make the country an exceptional place to visit.
Peru Star Hotel- nice rooms and location, Read more
The history of our marriage is as unique as our honeymoon. Read more
· News & Features
With a burgeoning food and drink scene, gorgeous green spaces, and festivals galore, Philly should be... Read more
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch... Read more
Hong Kong is known for great food, buzzing nightlife, inspiring attractions, and for having one of the... Read more