La Parra Review
Despite the bland decorations, this restaurant serves delicious grilled meats. La Parra specializes in parrilladas, with an extensive menu including every imaginable part of the cow. The anticuchos (beef heart) and ubre (cow udder) are well-prepared house specials. If this sounds unappetizing, you can always get grilled steak or head to the chifa (Chinese) restaurant next door, run by the same people.
- Address: Manuel María Izaga 752, Chiclayo
- Phone: 074/227–471
- Location: Chiclayo
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In a nutshell: Percy Salas- BEST GUIDE EVER, book him and have him purchase your tickets—don’t purchase any tickets f... Read more
Hi everyone! My husband and I have returned from a three week trip in Peru with Ayni Peru (http://www.ayni-peru.com/ ), and had an amaz... Read more