- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mercado Artesanal de Monsefú
Mercado Artesanal de Monsefú Review
For the best handicrafts in the area, go to Mercado Artesanal de Monsefú, about 14 km (9 mi) south of Chiclayo. You can buy straw hats, baskets, cotton weavings, embroidery, clay pots, wall hangings, all kinds of delicious snacks, and more. It's well worth the trip (round-trip taxi from Chiclayo, including waiting for you to shop, costs about S/35).
- Address: Av. Venezuela, Chiclayo
- Location: Chiclayo
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more