- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hostal Casa Vieja
At a Glance
- amazing old house with modern touches
- some rooms are better than others
Check Rates from our Partners
Hostal Casa Vieja Review
This colorful old house, which dates back to the 1800's, with its bougainvillea-filled courtyard and pleasant terraces, is the finest in Chachapoyas. There's a charming salon with a fireplace and upright piano. The rooms vary greatly; ask to see a handful before you decide. Room number 3, with its large sitting area and chimney, is the nicest.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more