- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- pristine and comfortable rooms with terraces and views
- very quiet and relaxing
- difficult to find behind a closed gate
- prices vary based on location of the room
Check Rates from our Partners
Las Palmeras Review
Across from the tranquil Playa Los Tumbos, a beach on the northern end of the waterfront, Las Palmeras is a welcoming hotel once you get past the gated entrance. Its spotless rooms have terraces; most have great views of the ocean. A narrow garden with a small pool makes your stay very relaxing. Since the hotel is gated in, there's a feeling of privacy. There's a full-service cafeteria on site.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more