- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- larger spaces than most hotels
- all rooms are on the first floor and face the ocean
- if all you want is the beach, you can stay somewhere else for less
Check Rates from our Partners
Las Pocitas Review
This full-service, family-friendly hotel has a large pool, restaurant, bar, game area, and a beautiful beach. Relax in a hammock on your room's terrace or join other guests at one of the many hotel facilities. If you want to explore more than just the beach, the staff can arrange horseback riding, surfing lessons, a sailing trip, massages, and tours of nearby mangroves.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more